- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1 lb fresh medium asparagus
- 8 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 small orange, cut into1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 5-6oz. fresh salmon fillets
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Whisk together honey and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, green beans, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to coat.
- Place salmon in center of a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined sheet pan. Brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Spread asparagus mixture around salmon.
- Broil 4 minutes; remove from oven, and brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 4 minutes more. Remove from oven, and brush salmon with remaining honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.