- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup pre chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 8 oz sea scallops
- 8 oz peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and red pepper to pan; sauté for 2 minutes
- Add mussels, scallops, and shrimp to pan; sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in 1/2 cup clam juice, parsley, and diced tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until mussels open, and discard any unopened shells.