- 1 package (5 1/2 oz) Parmesan risotto mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp seafood seasoning
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook risotto according to package directions, adding mushrooms and shallots with the water.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle tilapia with seafood seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. In batches, cook tilapia with garlic until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes, turning fillets halfway through cooking.
- Stir cheese and remaining butter into risotto; remove from heat. Serve with tilapia.