- 2 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 Medium shallots thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups Baby spinach loosely packed
- ¼ cup Dry white wine Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- ¾ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Wholey® All Natural Premium Norwegian Salmon Portions thawed if necessary
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallots; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add garlic and spinach; cook 1 minute or until fragrant and wilted, stirring frequently. Add wine; cook 1 minute or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Add cream, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in cheese. Makes about 1⅓ cups.
- In separate large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sprinkle salmon with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place salmon in skillet; reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once.
- Serve salmon topped with sauce.
Serving suggestion - Serve salmon over mashed potatoes, brown rice or even pasta.