- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Large eggs
- ¼ cup Coconut flour
- 4 Wholey® All Natural Mahi-Mahi Portions thawed if necessary
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- 1 Mango peeled, pitted, cut into ¼" thick strips
- 1 Small red bell pepper cut into ¼" thick strips
- ½ Bag coleslaw mix based off 14 oz. bag
- Preheat 3-quart air fryer to 400° for 5 minutes. In wide, shallow dish, whisk breadcrumbs and coconut flakes. In separate wide, shallow dish, whisk eggs; place flour in third wide, shallow dish. Sprinkle mahi-mahi with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Dredge mahi-mahi in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in eggs, allowing excess to drip off, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat; place on rimmed baking pan and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. In 2 batches, air fry mahi-mahi 8 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once.
- In large bowl, stir mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper; stir in mango, bell pepper and coleslaw. Makes about 4 cups.
- Serve mahi-mahi over slaw.