- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ⅕ cup Red onion chopped
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup Mild banana pepper rings drained
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives pitted
- ½ tsp Dried oregano
- ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 pkg Wholey® Calamari Squid Rings thawed
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- Fresh parsley chopped (optional)
- Lemon wedges optional
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, oregano, crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add calamari and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until calamari turns opaque throughout, stirring occasionally. Makes about 4 cups.
- Serve calamari mixture garnished with parsley along with lemon wedges, if desired.