- ½ 16 oz. pkg. Cavatappi pasta
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium Red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium Zucchini diced
- 5 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Italian parsley chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1½ Tbsp Lemon zest
- ½ tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 lb. Wholey® 8-12 Count EZ Peel Raw Deveined Tail-On Shrimp thawed if necessary, tail shells removed
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Prepare pasta as label directs; reserve ½ cup cooking water. Drain pasta; return to saucepot and cover to keep warm. Makes about 5 cups.
- In large skillet, heat garlic, bell pepper, zucchini, lemon juice, parsley, lemon zest, crushed red pepper, salt, black pepper and reserved cooking water to a simmer over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until slightly reduced. Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, stirring occasionally. Add butter and pasta; toss. Makes about 8 cups.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with parsley and cheese, if desired.