- 2 13 oz. bags Wholey® Yellow Fin Tuna Steaks thawed if necessary
- ½ cup Asian sesame dressing & marinade
- 1 8 oz. pkg Soba noodles
- 3 Tbsp Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Chili garlic sauce
- 1 medium Avocado peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 medium Carrot shaved into ribbons with vegetable peeler
- ½ cup Mandarin oranges in 100% juice drained
- 3 Green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds toasted
- Place tuna in large zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over tuna. Seal bag, pressing out excess air and gently massage tuna in bag to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Remove tuna from marinade; discard marinade. Place tuna on hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145° or to desired doneness, turning once. Transfer tuna to cutting board; thinly slice crosswise.
- Prepare noodles as label directs. In small bowl, whisk yogurt and chili garlic sauce.
- Divide noodles into 4 bowls; arrange tuna, avocado, carrot and oranges over noodles. Drizzle bowls with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with onions and sesame seeds.