- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium Red bell pepper halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- ¼ cup Green onions thinly sliced, plus additional for optional garnish
- 2 Tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger grated
- 1 16 oz. bag Wholey® Swai Fillets thawed if necessary, cut crosswise in half
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 8.5 oz. pkg Microwaveable Jasmine rice
- 1½ tsp Sesame seeds toasted
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; cut 4 (12") square sheets aluminum foil. In medium bowl, toss garlic, bell pepper, carrots, 3 tablespoons onions, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, oil and ginger.
- Place 1 piece swai on center of each foil sheet. Sprinkle swai with salt and black pepper; top with garlic mixture. For each packet, bring 2 edges of foil up over swai and fold to seal; fold sides of foil to seal. Place packets, sealed side up, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes or until internal temperature of swai reaches 145°.
- Prepare rice as label directs. Carefully cut open packets with kitchen scissors. Serve swai and garlic mixture over rice drizzled with cooking liquid in packets, and sprinkled with sesame seeds and remaining 1 tablespoon of onion.