- 1 16 oz. bag Wholey® Haddock Fillets thawed if necessary
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¾ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ Jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 cup Seedless watermelon chopped
- ¼ cup Kiwi chopped
- ¼ cup Red onion chopped
- ¼ cup Yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 4" Street taco flour tortillas
- ½ cup Queso fresco crumbled
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Spray both sides of haddock with cooking spray; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place haddock on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Transfer haddock to cutting board; cut fillets lengthwise in half, then crosswise.
- In medium bowl, toss jalapeño pepper, watermelon, kiwi, onion, bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Makes about 1½ cups.
- On microwave-safe plate, stack tortillas between 2 damp paper towels; heat in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until warm. Fill tortillas with haddock, pico de gallo and queso fresco.