- 2 Tbsp Butter unsalted
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Shallots small, finely chopped
- ½ cup Roasted red peppers drained & finely chopped
- 1 10.6 oz. pkg Wholey® Seafood Risotto Mix coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 Portobello mushrooms large, stems & gills removed
- Fresh chives thinly sliced, for optional garnish
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots and peppers; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in risotto mix, cook 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; drain any liquid. Makes about 2½ cups.
- In small bowl, stir cheese, breadcrumbs & parsley.
- Spray both sides of mushrooms with cooking spray. Place mushrooms, stem side down, on hot grill rack; cover & cook 5 minutes. Turn mushrooms; fill with seafood mixture & sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Cover & cook 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender & seafood mixture is heated through; sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Mushrooms can be also baked at 400° on a rimmed baking pan for 5 minutes, turned, filled with seafood mixture and baked 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and seafood mixture is heated through.