- 1 16 oz. bag Wholey® Cod Loins thawed if necessary
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ 12 oz. bag Corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ Medium yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup Frozen corn thawed
- 3 Green onions thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted & chopped
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat; line rimmed baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil. Brush cod with oil; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Spray hot grill rack with cooking spray and place cod on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Transfer cod to cutting board; flake into 1-inch pieces with fork.
- In small bowl, whisk sour cream, lime juice and cilantro.
- Spread chips on prepared pan; sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn and cod. Place pan on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until edges of nachos are lightly browned and cheese melts. Makes about 8 cups.
- Serve nachos topped with onions, avocado and sour cream mixture.