- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1½ Tbsp Fresh dill chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 4 Large eggs
- 1½ cups Instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Onion powder
- 1 12 oz. bag Wholey® White Perch Fillets thawed if necessary
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Fresh parsley chopped, for optional garnish
- Preheat 3-quart air fryer to 400° for 5 minutes. In small bowl, stir sour cream, dill and lemon juice. Makes about 1/2 cup.
- In wide, shallow dish, place flour. In separate wide, shallow dish, whisk eggs; in third wide, shallow dish, whisk potato flakes, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning and onion powder. Dredge perch in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in eggs, allowing excess to drip off, then in potato flake mixture to coat.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. In 4 batches, air fry perch 8 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Makes about 8 fillets.
- Serve perch with sour cream mixture garnished with parsley, if desired.