- 1 10 oz. pkg Wholey® Clam Strips
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Tbsp Fresh lemon juice plus optional lemon wedges for garnish
- ½ tsp Ground cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf French baguette
- 16 Dill pickle chips
- 2 Small Roma tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce shredded
- Prepare clam strips as label directs.
- In small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Makes about ½ cup.
- Slice bread horizontally in half, but do not cut all the way through. Spread cut sides of bread with mayonnaise mixture; stack bottom half of bread with clam strips, pickle chips, tomatoes and lettuce. Cut sandwich crosswise into 4 sandwiches; garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Makes 4 sandwiches.